At HRD Antwerp we combine our heritage and historic leadership within the diamond industry with cutting edge research programmes and a first class customer service. Working at HRD Antwerp means experiencing a multitude of cultures and technologies within an internationally renowned, highly service oriented organisation.
HRD Antwerp is looking for:
AD JOBS FOR JOBSEEKERS
Looking to embark on a brilliant career?
Discover everything the Antwerp diamond sector has to offer and apply for a job at www.adjobs.be.
AD JOBS is the Antwerp diamond sector’s very own FREE job platform. It is easy to use and offers you an overview of all job vacancies in the diamond sector.
THE DIAMOND SECTOR HAS PLENTY TO OFFER:
• A wide range of career possibilities at home and abroad
• A wide variety of jobs, ranging from diamond polishing to administrative and commercial positions
• Antwerp is the world leader in the diamond industry
• It’s an easy commute (the diamond district is located right next to the Antwerp Central railway station)
• International and multicultural sector
• A vibrant Antwerp diamond district, pleasant to work in
• Competitive salary
DID YOU KNOW?
40% of all potential new employees in the diamond sector are found through AD JOBS - 150 vacancies have been posted - there have been nearly 7000 applications – 6000 users have registered so far.
Become a diamond professional
There's no vacancy that suits your profile? If you are still interested in pursuing a career within the diamond industry, why not up your chances and enrol in one of our critically acclaimed courses. You too can become a certified diamond professional!
For over 30 years, the HRD Antwerp educational department has specialised in organising diamond and gemmology courses in Belgium and abroad, producing more than 10,000 graduates worldwide.